General Terms & Conditions
This document determines the relationship between the Customer and the Tour Operator named “Teseotur” di Teseo snc di David Tordi & C., officially authorized by the Region of Umbria Office – dated 08/11/2006 – authorization number #10097, with a Responsibility Insurance contract on third parties (number 508/14/00513288), released by Generali Assicurazioni Insurance Company.
Customer can make a reservation request for a specific tour / vacation / service through the related on‐line procedure web form or send an E-mail to email@example.com. Once the request has been processed our staff will to the customer e-mail all the instructions and documents necessary to finalize the reservation.
TOURS / SERVICES /ACCOMMODATIONS – FEATURES AND FACILITIES
All information and descriptions for each tour, accommodation or other tourist service are carefully written. However, Teseotur is not responsible for any illegal or not conform feature related to any accommodation or single provider.
Customer may cancel their booking. Once the customer confirms the reservation request, we will apply the following cancellation criteria:
- Cancellation before 90 days before the tour/service starting date = 25% of the total amount is due.
- Cancellation between 90 and 61 days before the tour/service starting date = 30% of the total amount is due.
- Cancellation between 60 and 40 days before the tour/service starting date = 40% of the total amount is due.
- Cancellation between 39 and 30 days before the tour/service starting date = 60% of the total amount is due.
- Cancellation between 29 and 15 days before the tour/service starting date = 80% of the total amount is due.
- Cancellation between 14 and 2 days before the tour/service starting date = 90% of the total amount is due.
- Cancellation 1 before the tour/service starting date or no show = 100% of the total amount is due.
Cancellation request must be sent via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case the Customer detects any relevant differences not in accord to what previously agreed, he/she must imediately contact Teseotur in order to verify the complaint. The Customer must leave Teseotur a reasonable amount of time in order to solve the issue and/or find an alternative solution. In case the Customer decides not to communicate any claim or complaint, no refund right is available. Claims following the end of the tour/service period cannot be accepted. In case Teseotur is not able to solve the problem, Teseotur will refund 70% of the total service price.
Teseotur is not responsible in any case for damages directly and not directly caused by the Customer. Teseotur is not responsible for any lacks or omissions done or caused by the property owner or service supplier.
Teseotur is not responsible for:
– Lost Customer objects
– Information and specific Customer’s needs and requests not told or expressed while booking.
Before confirming a reservation, customer can request additional insurance for cancellation, medical assistance, injuries. Our agency offers insurance products by Allianz – Global Assistance company. Since our services are land only, we can not provide any assistance for flights.
All the personal data are confidential respecting the D.LGS 196 law, dated June, 30th 2003. All information data are used exclusively for management and commercial purposes according to the privacy law.
LEGAL ACTIONS AND PROCEEDINGS
Any attempted legal action against Teseotur will be filed with the Terni Court.